Our Apparatus Pump Tests are performed using a portable tank and can be set up at your fire department location and consists of the following procedures.
- Attention paid and noted on form for air temperature, barometric pressure, water temperature and elevation at time of testing
- Full and complete vacuum testing
- Timed prime test
- Discharge relief valve tested at 90 psi, 150psi and 25 psi
- Flow testing at 150 psi, 165 psi, 200 psi and 250 psi to NFPA time allotment
- Gauges are checked for accuracy
- Results are sent out in a neat folder for easy review
- Needed repairs are noted and repairs are available to be made in a timely fashion using our mobile service program or our full time staffed shop facilities.